Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26th “Douglas Auld Fine Art”














“See Beautiful Paintings”

BLOG BURST
“Week after week I consistently say to you, “Find my Paintings or may my Paintings Find You!

"Find My Paintings"

This week just click the link above and be taken to a new and exciting place and make that come true. It’s not quite finished yet, but I’m excited as there are so many changes about to take place that it should really be a special year. All the negative baggage has gone and we’re back on the positive way once again. With God’s direction and His Almighty favor it will be an exciting ride. Stay Tuned. I have a new announcement soon."

POETIC PONTIFFICATION
“We spend years listening to those who have no clue
They have all kinds of things for us to say and do
And yet they’ve followed the world moving to the end
All they know is diamonds are a girl’s best friend
Yet they forget His wonderful mercy and awesome grace
There is just no experience like truly seeking His face!"

"Paintings can move you, capture you, and take you beyond your expectations, but they lose value to viewers who never truly see them for what they are. Have a great week and stay positive!"

“Find my Paintings or may my paintings find you!"

Douglas Auld
Copyright MMXII Auld, Ltd

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete