Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19th - Find Paintings That Call You!












"CapePathway"

Size: 16" X 20" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Beautiful Cape Collection". Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings

BLOG BURST:
“Why did you find yourself looking for something that will stimulate your entire being? Why do you see things a bit differently than most? Why does your office or your living quarters reflect who you are and what you like to have around you? There’s a story of a wonderful man who always dressed impeccably. When his story was told the man was color blind and everything in his wardrobe had to be numbered and coordinated by a professional. We who have our sight and our senses should reflect on and be thankful for the gifts that we have each and every day. We should also recognize how wonderful it is to be able to secure paintings that will give to us daily and captures our hearts emotions forever.”

POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“ I walked, looked, tried to think on what my eyes were seeing.
Often I would stop to concentrate on the very moment fleeing.
My open heart ponders, reflects, hears, and processes what I see.
Often so many of those thoughts arrive and so overwhelm me.
Paintings of worth have ways that speak volumes to the soul.
Causing us to hope and cope; and reminding us all will unfold.”

I hope you have a great week! “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Luke 11:9

“Find My Paintings, or May My Paintings Find You!”
Douglas Auld
Copyright 2009 Auld. Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment