Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec. 19th "Forgot?"












What Child

BLOG BURST:
" Oh No, what is it you forgot?

Who did I get presents for and who have I not taken care of yet? To whom have I sent email cards to and to whom haven’t I? Who did I send the annual report to and who did I forget? What did I buy for Christmas Dinner and what did I forget? What did I buy for a welcoming gift and what did I forget. What do I need to get done before I travel and what did I forget? What do I need to do before Saturday and what am I forgetting? What do I have to finish and what am I forgetting? On and on and on it goes!

I just don’t have time to even think about all that stuff!

“Wait, Hold On!!” Take a deep breath and be still. Know that this is Christmas, that it is coming soon. Be caring, be patient, be kind, be respectful, be honest and be thankful. Be especially thankful to God Almighty who gave you life and allows you to live and breathe. Reflect on all that He has done for you and how He has prepared a way because of Christmas to have a relationship with Him through His Son, Jesus, The Christ. Be aware of His gift to you, eternal life through His Son, that little child of Bethlehem.

If you know Him and you’ve strayed from the path, made your own choices and know they are just not right, you can make things right. Go talk with Him. If you don’t know Him, ask Him to meet you personally this year during this time, Christmas."


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“We all seem to start life in much the same way
All kinds of hopes and dreams and a lot to say
Then life and the world comes knocking at the door
Things we’ve said, choices made, turn out pretty poor
Take heart and know He’s waiting there for you
To Talk and show you exactly what to do!”

“Great paintings deliver great messages especially during special times. May you have a wonderful week and an exceptional Saturday, Dec. 25th!! May God bless you and yours!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMX Auld, Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment