Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mar. 21st Connections Are Important!











"Connection”
Size: 18" X 28" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Abstract Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
" In a week filled with rats, bats and videos as well as twitter, tv and the web, it makes you stop and want to take a breath. Seems like we all have schedules and impossible check lists. With all of that “Connections” are at the heart of the human experience. It’s a series of who you are connected with, who you were connected with and who you’re going to be connected with.

My Dad used to say connections are the most important things and being connected to God is your most important connection. In doing the painting above, I thought a lot about connections and that paint only offers an example of one of the ways we get connected. Think about it. Someone can introduce you. You meet someone when you expected to meet someone else. You start to follow someone on the social media circuit. You watch and introduce yourself to someone who: created a video, wrote an article, has a product or service to sell, offers you something you need and on and on.

To me, as you’ve heard me before, paintings are a great way to connect to a vast reservoir of memories. They are just waiting to be unlocked and brought back to life to give you a world of positives.

With all the connections from our past history and in light of what we as a country and people seem to be all about, we could use some of our old connections, and also our old ways of doing things.

I hope you get some time, or take some time and let a great painting kindle positive memories in your head."


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“As I sat here gazing into the scene before my eyes
I determine how far I have fallen from being wise
I thought of people, places, friends and family
And above all I’m thankful for all God’s given me.
I trust and hope you might just take some time.
Let the messages of a great painting fill your mind.”

“Be thankful, be careful and ponder all those relationships that have contributed to your life. Make a new connection as well and have a great week!

Also look for the next video in the “Paintings that Capture the Hearts Emotions” series coming out this week!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMX Auld, Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment