Friday, May 8, 2009

Today's The Day

Wow....finally it's almost finished, but I wanted so much to share it with you!

Here's My First "BLOG BURST":
"It's truly difficult to create great paintings. We continue to attempt and pursue that with all our God given abilities. Paintings can strike you, bucket your knees or grow on you. You can also hate them. It's sort of like a relationship. Unlike a relationship, they truly do keep on giving for a lifetime. When you can find one that you "click with"; GO for it! The relationship will only get better."


"I hope you find what you are looking for, or may it find you!" Douglas Auld

Here's my first "POETIC PONTIFICATION":
"Welcome to my Blog site, I hope you truly stay for a while.
I trust you like my paintings and they will bring you a smile.
Don't hesitate to enlarge them as they will really come into view,
Causing you to engage with them and give you memories new!" Douglas Auld

Have a wonderful day ..... be back soon!
Most Cordially,
Douglas Auld




No comments:

Post a Comment