Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec 20TH Just Once In Human History!













"WhatChild"
Size: 12" X 16" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Beautiful Flowers Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
" Last Sunday morning I had the unique privilege to hear one of the very best Christmas messages I’ve heard. The title “Why God Became Man” is a theme that I am very familiar with and clearly understand, however the opening was quite different being confronted with the fact that this special date was not about some jolly guy with a white beard and red suit, little elves in green suits, or some dancing and prancing reindeers. It’s about God’s miraculous act of grace to bring about reconciliation between Himself and His creations, the human race.

As our meaningless treadmill lives spin the toil of self absorption and self satisfaction, once in human history the Creator of the universe came into our world to again have a relationship with you and me.

What words can do this justice? What commentary can make one see the real truth and the real scope of what it cost Him to offer you life anew and everlasting? What painting can truly depict the events that happened over some 33 years that provides us a means to eternity with Almighty God?

Here’s the message should you choose to listen to it. Dr. John-Paul Lotz, Pastor of Christ Chapel, Centerville, Massachusetts, December 13, 2009 “Why God Became Man”.
"


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Thank you, for the ability, talent and all the blessings.
Times I’ve wandered, You’ve forgiven me for messing
You’ve allowed me to see and look beyond normal view
Provided me the way to walk and taken me through
May Your light shine that men and women will come to see
Your merciful love and the relationship You want to be!”

“Have a great “Christmas Week”!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMIX Auld, Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment