Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dec. 27TH The Blur, The Blitz & The Business













"ThankYou-ICare"
Size: 12" X 16" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Beautiful Flowers Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
" Ready, Set …. Go! Congratulate yourself, you made it through Christmas. However, if that’s how you feel, you probably missed the whole point. Hopefully you were at home, or with those you care for or connected with those that care for you.

It always seems like the buildup is so great and the time is but a flash. Just maybe and I hope it was for you, the memories and the positives far outweigh any negative. The blitz is still on as exchanges, fighting traffic, people and of course those after Christmas sales beckon one like a nail to a magnet.

Don’t forget it’s the next door that may or may not make a huge difference in your outcome. Please, please, please just stop for some precious and rewarding moments of reflection and decision making. A lot of consequences of life happen when we are so caught up in crammed circumstances, situations, pressures, and momentary feel good, happy, happy times. These however may be masking devastating results based on your choices. Ask yourself, what are the long term results of my actions? Will this decision be true, will it be right? What will the outside factors offer and how could they jeopardize my future? Who could I talk with that would provide me with the proper insight. Where have they come from and why would I want information so important to me from them? Can I walk away? As much as it is going to affect me now, will I be better off not dealing with the hand writing on the wall?

I’m thankful paintings don’t mislead you or throw you away. I am thankful they get better with time and add positives to your life and health as opposed to tearing you down and you feel like you’ve got the plague. Even with paintings, time and the right decision will offer you long term rewards.

Don’t let the Blur, the Blitz and the Business overwhelm you, spend some quality time, get some quality advice, and pray for the help you need to make the right choices."


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Two weeks this time of year are furious and fast
There is much to do and decisions that can’t pass
Choices to be made that will have lasting affects
Hard decisions and often some you should reject
So spend the time and get the right advice and wait
Sometimes not deciding at all is never too late.”

“Let me take the time to thank you for this year, for your support, for your friendship, and for your patronage. Have a Happy New Year!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMIX Auld, Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment