Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr. 18th “The Eyes & The Ears”











"EndOfTheRoadCape”
Size: 16" X 20" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Beautiful Cape Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
"Life is just full of surprises. You know the quote …”Surprise, Surprise”! You remember that almanac of dates that go off in your head “your first kiss’, “graduation”, “your first real job”, “marriage”, “birth”, ”births”, “death of a loved one”, “death of a parent”, and a myriad of all kinds of other things that you would love to remember or you’d love to forget. One thing is for sure, there have been surprises! There were surprises that were great and surprises that devastated you.

In each situation and in all your memories your eyes and your ears have seen and heard messages and some were true and some were not true. Time often tempers and changes those messages to I didn’t say that or that’s not what I said; or that’s not how I saw it.

So often we’re too busy and too influenced to even listen or see the reality of what’s really going on. In most cases we just pass off or excuse the reality in a state of non involvement until like the media, the next big story happens in life.

I hope you can take a serious look at the truth around you and the facts as they unfold. Spend some time with a great painting and let it act as a springboard to bring you to the reality that you otherwise might have missed."


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Go here! Go there! Look at this; I just got to dash.
I don’t have time for a thought as I’m about to crash
There not a moment to look; can’t hear what you say
Sorry, but with my agenda it’s the price I have to pay
Look I must complete this, I’ve scheduled a date
What was that you said; my word, I’m too late!”

“Grab a beautiful painting and engage yourself because in this world time keeps ticking until you or someone who means something to you are no more.”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMX Auld, Ltd

1 comment: