Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2nd “Reflection or Desire”












"BehindTheGig”
Size: 16" X 24" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Fall Maine Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
"Two words that can have multiple meanings and yet can be very connected are “reflection” and “desire”. Our mind spews forth millions of thoughts and ideas and we are affected by outside and internal factors. I listened to a sermon the other day where the speaker said, “You people from the USA you always think it’s going to turn out good. In England we know it’s going to turn out bad!”

I think that these two combinations of words characterize an engaging painting. I used to know a person who said, “Mr. Positive and Mrs. Negative”. Positive people usually have something in them that is beyond themselves. They move positively forward, no matter what. Negative people will ultimately find fault and dwell constantly on themselves, conditions and circumstances that are affecting them and reason that life has turned its back on them.

The wonder of a painting is that it can take you in whatever mindset you are, pull you in to reflection and transpose your thinking into something that impacts you positively. This is seen in the uses of color and light which hospitals, therapy centers and many individuals have recently discovered.

Shouldn’t you open your heart to this truth?"


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Here I am engaged by the look reminiscent of my youth
Staring as the beauty unfolds reminders of many truths.
It’s not a photo, but a painting and it stirs my heart today
Giving me insights and reminding me of other days.
I’m so thankful I have it and gain positives the way I do,
Because no matter what happens my thoughts are of you!”

“Acquire paintings that can pull you in and transpose your thinking “positively”. Have a great week!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMX Auld, Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment