Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 2nd Find Beautiful Paintings – Real Treasure!












"GirlLookingOverWaves"

Size: 20" X 28"
Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited
From "The Girl At The Beach Collection"
Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings

BLOG BURST:
“I went looking in the Social Media realms for words of wisdom on paintings. There doesn’t seem to be too many against today’s “get rich quick” themes. Lots of “almost”, “don’t read the fine type”, “virtually free”, “how to”, but not a lot about taking one’s mind to a place of pleasant positive recall. Passion seems to be “who can yell the loudest”, “have the most followers”, and “how I spend the money”. Pouring oneself into one’s work to make something memorable and beautiful gives way to “this is what my bank account looked like last month”. Living in a time of greed, following after the world’s way, I pray that a few may see something worth seeing, something worth living with, something that reminds one that there is more to the beach than a bikini.”


POETIC PONTIFICATION:

“Travel along life’s paths leads to friends and relations.

Something’s wrong when it all leads you to temptations.

Nothing wrong with setting goals and aspirations high,

Just make sure real love for people doesn’t truly die.

Paintings take us beyond the barriers of earthly walls.

Paintings inspire, remind, and enhance life for us all.”


To me this is a special day! I hope you will have the best day and a great week!


“Find my paintings or may my paintings find you!”

Douglas Auld

Copyright 2009 Auld,Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment