Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nov. 15th PLUCK & PONDER













"TheWellsSide"
Size: 12" X 16" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Ogunquit Collection ". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
"Time to make the Donuts!”;”Where’s the beef?”;”I’m lovin it!”;”Have It Your Way.”; and our latest slogan is “Have I got a stimulus package for you”. Turn on the Television and it’s 10 minutes of programming and 50 minutes of commercials. Cable TV makes you pay outrageous fees and collects Ad revenue as their profits soar shamefully. Oil companies are still laughing at you. Watch a sporting event and it’s a commercial between hit or tackle. Excuse me? Would you mind waiting, I’m trying to get my advertisement in. Texting, tweets and searches along with IM’s, emails and internet hook ups all going crazy as the financial mess caused by the ’98 pretty boys continues and will come round the mountain again and again until a Congress who votes themselves celebrity money and pensions wakes up. How long do you think that will be? Maybe we should pay them in debentures. Oh, who needs a Christmas tree? It is now going to be a Holiday tree! We are being told what to do by self-serving people who don’t have a clue.

With all that plucking, one needs to stop and really ponder! What time is it? Where am I? How did I get this fortunate? Why do I live at this exact time and in this exact country? No matter how bad you think it is, think on someone who has it worse. There are plenty of those. While you’re contemplating that think on the memories, the positive, uplifting memories of the good things and the good people who have helped you and made your life a little better. Paintings take you there. They offer messages and reminders of times, places, and experiences gained and situations loved. They make you want the good. They center your moods and judgments; and they cause you to be more positive, more forgiving, more focused and more giving.

It’s time to find a painting that rescues your thought and stimulates your mind, It’s time for you to look a little deeper, think a little more, come to grips with your choices and move toward what you know is right. Tell the world to go away and sit yourself down with a priceless friend, a heart stopping, emotional capturing painting that speaks volumes of positive messages to your soul."


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Here I am in the exact place I find myself today.
Not where I was with those who traveled my way.
Way too much information, talk and all that stuff,
Just keeps piling on and on, getting people in a huff.
There it is that beauty, that stunning creative expression.
As I gaze upon its splendor, I lose all of my depression.”


“It’s a great season to ponder, a great time to reflect, think and be thankful. Find paintings that captivate you. Spend some time with it; you’ll be surprised at your outcome. Have a great week!”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMIX Auld, Ltd
p.s. " Here are some other painters who strive to create captivating paintings.”
Pierre Raby, Nigel Cox, Eric Cator, Alvin Richard, Brenda York


No comments:

Post a Comment