Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nov29th Oh, Shopping Days! Oh, Shopping Daze!













"BlueOceanBurst"
Size: 16" X 20" Giclee' on Canvas Hand Embellished by Artist; Certified & Limited From "The Beautiful Cape Collection". - Click HERE - Find the ENLARGED paintings with details, pricing, shipping and more as well as my comments on the paintings.

BLOG BURST:
" Black Friday and just a few days to gather all we can to put me-ism over the top on our most fashionable day. You know that day, that famous Holiday, where they now want “Christ” out and “Me” in. It’s now going to be called, “the 25th day of December, Memas”. Well, aside from all that and the furor one can feel when a point is “oh, so contrary” to today’s in culture or the polls, some of the season is wonderful and it is historical, traditional and heartfelt when the exchanging of gifts takes place for the right reason. Especially, when it’s not like “well, you owe it to me.

All that put forth, consider a gift that will actually last, a gift that will mean something far beyond January sales exchange days. Consider first who the object of this affection is and secondly what is it that can bring us closer, feed that person continually and grow on them each day becoming better with time. This may take you some time to investigate and search out those things that that person loves, memories that mean something as well as your connection with that individual. Look carefully at what adorns their living and working environment, have intimate conversation and ask poignant questions. Find that art painting that will make a connection with them and will in turn link to you. That’s a true gift worth giving.

If you can’t find that exact art painting, find an artist, one living and breathing. Make sure they connect with them and then get them a gift certificate or better yet take them on an after “Christmas” shopping trip to the artist’s internet gallery. Remember; start early only so many days left!"


POETIC PONTIFICATION:
“Why don’t I make this year very special as I might?
Why don’t I search out something that you would like?
Why a don’t I talk and get to know you even better,
I know one thing I will never get you another sweater!
But a painting, a beautiful painting in which you connect,
Will add to your life daily as well as gain me respect.”

“I hope you consider that special someone and a special gift which lasts like no other. Have a great week and remember the reason for the season.”

"Find my paintings, or may my paint-tings find you!"

Douglas Auld

Copyright MMIX Auld, Ltd

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these. Maya With Sail Boat

    ReplyDelete